Pure (Covenant Series #2)

Pure - Jennifer L. Armentrout Ok, I feel like there's something g wrong with me. I definitely wasn't as taken with this book as pretty much everyone else who has read it. So I'm assuming that it's me and not the book but I'm going to share my feelings on it anyway bc that's what I do, so here goes. It just took me a long time to get through this book and it honestly felt like that's what I was doing at certain points, getting through it. I wasn't all that excited about the new setting. I didn't like the characters as much in this one either. I don't like Seth. I'm not sure if I ever will. I just don't trust him. I'm not sure how he'll be able to earn my trust or if he even should, but I just don't like him. So the fact that he was in so much of the book definitely contributed to my feelings. And Aiden was actually annoying me a little bit. If you haven't read Half-Blood, these next few things might be spoilers. He's made his feelings clear and the Blood Order prevents anything happening between him and Alex, so he needs to just leave her alone. Stop making sneaky comments about how you feel, stop being jealous, just let her go or be honest with her. If you say you can't be with her, you can't be mad if she's with someone else. Ugh. It just drove me crazy!I will say the Jennifer L. Admen trout sure knows how to write a villain! There are some creepy guys in he books. I'm not entirely sure yet who the biggest villain is but I'm sure when we find out, it'll be epic.Pure, for me, was my least favorite Armentrout book so far. I don't know why it didn't grab me like the others have, but I'm still looking forward now to Deity. Jennifer is a great story teller and I can't wait to see what she's got going on next for Alex. I just wish I had enjoyed Pure a little bit more.