The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight - I loved this book. It is one of those books that's always recommended if you liked Anna and the French Kiss and after finally reading it, I totally agree. This book is adorable. The romance between is Hadley and Oliver is completely adorable and actually believable. If you don't fall for Oliver, then I don't even know what to say. He seems so real, there's no "OMG, he's so hot!!". It's just Hadley's reactions to him, physically and emotionally, when he looks at her or carries her suitcase. It just feels real. Plus the book is hugely emotional. If I had one complaint about Anna and the French Kiss it would be that Anna seemed a bit whiny and bratty about the whole Paris-school-rich-father thing. In The Statistical Probably of Love at First Sight the emotions from the relationship that Hadley has with her dad are so real and moving I almost cried. It was truly heartbreaking at moments. I was glad to be on the journey both with Hadley and Oliver and Hadley and her dad. I's a great book. If you are a fan of contemporary YA romances, don't miss this one.